Learn more about AUArts' policy on discrimination and harassment and code of conduct for students.
As a student at AUArts, you agree to follow the policies and regulations set by our governing bodies.
Alberta University of the Arts (AUArts) is committed to governing and operating with processes that are transparent, ethical, inclusive and collegial and which establish and sustain a respectful and inclusive environment that fosters diversity, individual empowerment and personal progress, and encourages dialogue and mutual support.
Academic integrity is grounded in a belief in fundamental values such as honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility. Students who fail to abide by these fundamental values will be subject to disciplinary proceedings as outlined in this document.
The purpose of this procedure is to:
- Communicate the University’s expectations with respect to Student behaviour;
- Protect the safety and security of the University community; and
- Preserve the orderly operations of the University.
The Student Conduct Procedure addresses complaints of:
- Student Non-Academic Misconduct; and
- Student Academic Misconduct
Anyone requiring further information about these procedures should contact Kimberley.firstname.lastname@example.org