Income tax forms

Your tax forms (T-2202) will be available online in March of the year following your course date.

You will need your AUArts student ID number, which is on your Confirmation of Registration, to access your tax information. Email Continuing Education if you need some assistance.

  1. You will need your student number and a 6 digit PIN number to access your account. If you not know your PIN number, contact the Registrar's Office at or the Continuing Education Department at and ask them to reset your PIN number so you can access your tax form online.
  2. Log in to Student Self Service and click the Student Service tab 
  3. Click on Canadian Tax Forms and enter your Student ID again 
  4. Select Tax Year and Printable T2202 Form (PDF) click Submit (you can access your tax records dating back to 2004)
  5. If the error message "Social insurance number (SIN) is invalid, provide valid SIN" pops up, please see SIN Number Collection, below. Note that you can still print your form without providing a SIN number by pressing "Ok."