Income tax forms
Your tax forms (T2202) will be available online in March of the year following your course date.
AUArts degree students may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Students: Please follow the steps below to receive your T2202 form.
You will need your AUArts student ID number to access your tax information. Email Continuing Education for assistance.
- You will need your student number and a 6 digit PIN number to access your account. If you not know your PIN number, contact the Continuing Education Department at email@example.com and ask them to reset your PIN number so you can access your tax form online.
- Log in to Student Self Service and click the Student Service tab
- Click on Canadian Tax Forms and enter your Student ID again
- Select Tax Year and Printable T2202 Form (PDF) click Submit (you can access your tax records dating back to 2004)
- If the error message "Social insurance number (SIN) is invalid, provide valid SIN" pops up, please see SIN Number Collection, below. Note that you can still print your form without providing a SIN number by pressing "Ok."