Request a replacement credential or transcript

The awarding of a credential is noted on the academic transcript and is evidenced, publicly, by the University parchment. The original parchment is provided during the Convocation Ceremony or mailed to the graduate after the Ceremony in May. Additional copies and replacement parchments are available upon request by the individual named on the credential by using this form. A fee will apply.

Request an official transcript

If you’re a former undergraduate or graduate student, complete this PDF form to request an official transcript. If you took non-credit or continuing education courses with us, please contact

Copy of a Parchment

Copies of the original parchment are available to the individual named on the credential. There will be a small notation on the document indicating that it is a copy.  Please download, save and complete the Parchment Replacement form and submit that to  A fee will apply.

Replacement of a Parchment

If your original parchment has been damaged or misplaced, order a Copy of a Parchment.  See above.

If you would like to replace your original parchment with a new one because your legal name has changed:

  1. Download, save and complete the Parchment Replacement form.
  2. Provide documentation to support the name change. See the Parchment Replacement form for more details.
  3. Return your original parchment to Alberta University of the Arts.
  4. An application processing fee will apply.

Drop off or mail your package to: 

Registrar's Office
c/o Alberta University of the Arts
1407 - 14 Ave. NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 4R3