- Tuesday, April 5, 2022: Face Mask Protocol and Campus Access Update
The mandatory campus Face Mask Protocol ends Wednesday, April 27, 2022, at 11:59 PM. Additionally, starting Thursday, April 28, 2022, the AUArts campus will open again to public access during the day (8 AM - 5 PM).
- Friday, February 18, 2022: AUArts has new COVID-19 health and safety measures effective March 1, 2022, in response to new directives from the Ministry of Advanced Education and the Alberta government’s public health measures announced on February 8, 2022.
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022: Minister of Advanced Education Message
Demetrios Nicolaides, Feb. 9, 2022
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022: COVID-19 Policies and Procedures Remain in Effect
Following today's government announcement, no changes are currently being made to AUArts’ COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Monday, January 17, 2022: Return to in-person learning on Monday, January 24
With the exception of the School of Critical and Creative Studies, AUArts will return to campus in-person learning on Monday, January 24, as was announced before the holiday break.
- Wednesday, December 22, 2021: Urgent Winter Semester Omicron Update
All courses will be taught online from Monday, January 10 to Friday, January 21, with an expected return date of Monday, January 24, 2022.
- AUArts Face Mask Protocol remains in effect.
- September 1, 2021 update: Changes to Start of Semester and Health & Safety Measures
- August 20, 2021 update: New Fall 2021, September classes and COVID-19
- COVID-19 Response Plan
- Mask Protocol
- Staff & Faculty COVID-19 Control Process Map (Staff/Faculty Access)
Please refer to the following list of information and support resources related to COVID-19:
- Request for Academic Accommodations
- Up-to-date information for Albertans is available on the AHS website.
- Health Link 811 *Health Link 811 is experiencing a high volume of calls, so please be patient.
- AUArts Safe App
- Government of Alberta regarding student loan payment deferral
- Government of Alberta
- Government of Canada - federal income supports
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
If you are ill, please stay home. If you are on campus, please wash your hands frequently and well. Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands. Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.