Starting Monday, November 15, 2021, ALL AUArts community members (students, faculty, staff), along with all contractors and approved visitors to AUArts must verify they are fully vaccinated or have an authorized accommodation. The AUArts Rapid Testing program ends Sunday, November 14, 2021, and rapid testing will no longer be accepted after this date.
- AUArts COVID-19 Vaccination Policy remains in effect until June 30, 2022, and at that time will be reviewed. This means that the current measures regarding vaccination requirements will remain in place for Winter and Spring Semester 2022.
- Students, faculty and staff who are unvaccinated or who do not have approved accommodations/exemptions from vaccinations will be considered to be in violation of the Vaccination Policy as of Monday, November 15, 2021.
- AUArts Face Mask Protocol remains in effect.
- September 1, 2021 update: Changes to Start of Semester and Health & Safety Measures
- August 20, 2021 update: New Fall 2021, September classes and COVID-19
- COVID-19 Response Plan
- Mask Protocol
- Staff & Faculty COVID-19 Control Process Map (Staff/Faculty Access)
Please refer to the following list of information and support resources related to COVID-19:
- Request for Academic Accommodations
- Up-to-date information for Albertans is available on the AHS website.
- Health Link 811 *Health Link 811 is experiencing a high volume of calls, so please be patient.
- AUArts Safe App
- Government of Alberta regarding student loan payment deferral
- Government of Alberta
- Government of Canada - federal income supports
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
If you are ill, please stay home. If you are on campus, please wash your hands frequently and well. Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands. Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.